For the head to head (h2h) both teams England vs Panama have not been there, the match in the schedule in the Group G 2018 World Cup continued. Coming to England vs Panama, England coach Gareth Southgate reminds his team not to be big head against Panama. England will qualify for the last 16 if they can win over Panama. However, Gareth Southgate forbade his team too confident against the game, especially referring to the achievements of big teams in the 2018 World Cup so far. So what about the prediction of the match England vs Panama, who will get the points 3 points. There will be a lot of football watchers giving a favorite value for the England team.
England vs Panama Kick Off Time
Match Date: 24 June 2018, Sunday
Kick-off time: 13:00 UK / 14:00 CET, 17:30 IST, 12:00 GMT
Venue: Nizhny Novgorod Stadium, Nizhny Novgorod
England vs Panama Key Stats:
* England, alongside Belgium in Group G, will be very nearly meeting all requirements for the last 16 in the event that they beat Panama on Sunday. Fiasco battles in 2014 influence them to complete at the base of the gathering containing Costa Rica, Uruguay and Italy.
* Dele Alli is a major uncertainty for the match in the wake of passing up a great opportunity for preparing on Thursday as he looks recuperating from thigh damage he got amid England's 2-1 prevail upon Tunisia on Monday.
* England's last prevail upon Tunisia was the first occasion when they won their opening game at the World Cup since 2006, where they beat Paraguay 1-0.
* The win was additionally the first run through in 10 World Cup games in which England scored at least two objectives, since a 2-2 attract against Sweden 2006.
* Harry Kane was the primary individual of an England in the World Cup since Gary Lineker sent two punishments in their 3-2 prevail upon Cameroon in the quarter-finals in 1990.
* Panama endured a 3-0 thrashing of Belgium in their first World Cup match, taking five yellow cards - the most proficient group in World Cup matches since the Netherlands in 2010's last release against Spain.
* Panama has no significant damage issues since mentor Hernan Dario Gomez will search for approaches to keep a first-round exit.